COURTHOUSE AND GOVERNMENT OFFICES BEST PRACTICES FOR COVID-19 PREVENTION
Weakley County Government is serving you safely. Please see the list below for best practices.
- CALL AHEAD REQUEST: A large portion of business can be transacted over the phone from the safety of your home. Citizens are urged to call (731) 364-5414 prior to making a trip to the courthouse to find out how staff can help.
- DOCUMENT AND PAYMENT DROPBOX AREA LOCATED ON LEFT SIDE OF WALKWAY: A secure payment and document drop box is available to citizens 24/7 at the south side (statue) entrance for convenience. For fastest processing, call (731) 364-5414 to notify office staff that you have left an item in the drop box for them.
- FACE COVERING/MASK SUGGESTED: All visitors and staff at the courthouse are recommended to wear a face covering or mask. Disposable masks are available in the lobby of the courthouse as well as inside every department.
- COURT ROOM PROCEDURES AND ADVANCED SANITATION: By order of the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts, additional safety measures are in place and include but are not limited to a controlled number of individuals in groups will be allowed inside the court room at a time, distancing measures, and more.
- ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES: Inside the courthouse, sanitation stations are located beside the elevator on every floor. Take note of the markers outside of various offices for recommended safe distancing. The number of individuals permitted to enter at a time in each department may be limited. Visitors may respectfully be asked to remain in the hall outside of the office until permitted to enter by departmental staff.
- ALTERNATIVE TRANSACTIONS ENCOURAGED: For best practices, alternative methods of transacting business is encouraged. Most office staff can assist citizens with transacting business by utilizing the 24/7 drop box outside of the south side entrance, over the phone, by email, and using online options.
take our ada plan survey
Weakley County is conducting an Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA] transition plan and we need your help. The purpose of the plan is to identify barriers that make it difficult for people with disabilities to access services, participate, and navigate our facilities comfortably.
Take our survey!
you are finally home in weakley county, tennessee.
Inviting and welcoming communities. Unique natural resources. Advanced educational opportunities. Relaxing, residential lifestyle in a great location. Award-winning schools. Industry-ready availability. A growing and increasingly educated workforce. Scenic, country landscape. A powerful combination of workforce and education, location and infrastructure, industries, and quality of life makes Weakley County, Tennessee, the perfect place to live, work, play, and start a family.
right now, in #weakleycountytn
COMMITTEES AND COMMISSION
Meeting notices, agenda, minutes, and resolutions for Weakley County's Commission and subcommittees.
NEWS and more
Get the low down on what's new in Weakley County: press releases, media, and more - it's all here.
weakley county bids and finance
Bids, RFPs, budgeting, county procurement and purchasing policies,
all in one spot for your convenience.
Need information? Contact us below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.